Shabad - Sewa Thodi Maangan Bahuta | Dhadrian Wale
Shabad Video by Bhai Ranjit Singh Ji Khalsa DhadrianWale.
Shabad - Sewa Thodi Maangan BahutaUploaded by on 22.07.2020
- sUhI mhlw 5 Gru 3
- <> siqgur pRswid ]
- syvw QorI mwgnu bhuqw ]
- mhlu n pwvY khqo phuqw ]1]
- jo ipRA mwny iqn kI rIsw ]
- kUVy mUrK kI hwTIsw ]1] rhwau ]
- ByK idKwvY scu n kmwvY ]
- khqo mhlI inkit n AwvY ]2]
- AqIqu sdwey mwieAw kw mwqw ]
- min nhI pRIiq khY muiK rwqw ]3]
- khu nwnk pRB ibnau sunIjY ]
- kuclu kToru kwmI mukqu kIjY ]4]
- drsn dyKy kI vifAweI ]
- qum@ suKdwqy purK suBweI ]1] rhwau dUjw ]1]7]
Gurbani Shabad Translation
- Soohee, Fifth Mehl, Third House:
- One Universal Creator God. By The Grace Of The True Guru:
- His service is insignificant, but his demands are very great.
- He does not obtain the Mansion of the Lord's Presence, but he says that he has arrived there||1||
- He competes with those who have been accepted by the Beloved Lord.
- This is how stubborn the false fool is! ||1||Pause||
- He wears religious robes, but he does not practice Truth.
- He says that he has found the Mansion of the Lord's Presence, but he cannot even get near it. ||2||
- He says that he is unattached, but he is intoxicated with Maya.
- There is no love in his mind, and yet he says that he is imbued with the Lord. ||3||
- Says Nanak, hear my prayer, God:
- I am silly, stubborn and filled with sexual desire - please, liberate me! ||4||
- I gaze upon the glorious greatness of the Blessed Vision of Your Darshan.
- You are the Giver of Peace, the Loving Primal Being. ||1||Second Pause||1||7||
More Videos by Bhai Ranjit Singh Khalsa Dhadrianwale
Part 1 - Thir Ghar Baiso Har Jan Piyare | DhadrianWale
Angg 356 to 366 - Sehaj Pathh Shri Guru Granth Sahib | Bhai Ranjit Singh Dhadrianwale
Angg 1116 to 1126 - Sehaj Pathh Shri Guru Granth Sahib Punjabi Punjabi | DhadrianWale
Mere Preetma Part 2 19_9_2015 Dirba Baba Ranjit Singh Ji Khalsa Dhadrianwale
14 August 2021 Dhadrianwale Diwan at Gurdwara Parmeshar Dwar Sahib Patiala
NEWS 21_05_16 Gurinderpal Singh Dhnola ASSASSINATION ATTEMPT ON DHADRIANWALE
Rabb Tere Andar Vasse | Dhadrian Wale
Artist of Life Episode 100 | DhadrianWale
How is my fake history being created | Bhai Ranjit Singh Dhadrianwale
Jo Kol Hai Usnu Maniyee - 4 Dec 2017 - Dhuri | Bhai Ranjit Singh Dhadrianwale
4 Oct 2020 - Live Diwan Dhadrianwale from Gurdwara Parmeshar Dwar Sahib
Who are FulFilled Souls | DhadrianWale
Loki aiven in Jana vaarde | Dhadrian Wale
Gur ka bachan basai jia naale Part2 | Bhai Ranjit Singh Dhadrianwale
Part 2 - MAI ANKH LABBAN LAYI TUREYA SI -10 Dec 2017 | DhadrianWale
When you get a chance do not let go Episode 21 | DhadrianWale
Worship the work | Bhai Ranjit Singh Dhadrianwale
Do Something New in the New Year Episode 48 | DhadrianWale
21 Feb 2021 Dhadrianwale Diwan at Gurdwara Parmeshar Dwar Sahib Patiala
Lal Dasmesh De Haa Sahibzaade Kavita | Bhai Ranjit Singh Dhadrianwale
Donate for ParmesharDwar
Send your donations for Sewa and Projects being done by ParmesharDwar Gurmat Parchar Charitable Mission. Use the number below to send using PayTM or Google Pay.
Radio Dhadrianwale 24x7
Listen latest kirtan 24x7 by Bhai Ranjit Singh Ji Khalsa Dhadrianwale
Dhadrian wale Mobile Apps
"One can learn a lot from Bhai Saheb for a Smooth Life"
We love bhai saheb’ vichaar on different topics specially on day to day life problems, whether it is parents, children, society. Really wonderful knowledge. We see bhai saheb as a preacher, engineer, doctor, scientist , son, parent. Without being married himself, too much knowledge. Unbelievable. One can learn from bhai saheb a lot for a smooth life. Would like to meet bhai saheb when in India. Regards.
_ Taranjeet Singh, Aurora - USA
Got something to share? Write us now!
Dhadrianwale Kirtan Schedule
- 1 Feb 2020 - Monthy Diwan Gurdwara Parmeshar Dwar Sahib
- 28-30 Jan 2020 MehalKalan - Barnala Samagam - Dhadrianwale
- 8-10Feb2020 - Joga Mansa Samagam - Dhadrianwale
- 3-5Feb2020 Gidirani Lehragaga Samagam - Dhadrianwale
- 23-25Jan2020 Bhawanigarh Samagam - Dhadrianwale
- 18-20Jan2020 Bhadson Patiala Samagam - Dhadrianwale