Lets remove these fairytales from our history books
Clip Video by Bhai Ranjit Singh Ji Khalsa DhadrianWale
If we want to present next SIKH generations with history that is in accordance to principals of Gurbani, we will have to remove all that does not qualify to Gurus Supreme wisdom. Whatever does not comply with Guru Granth Sahib teachings, should be erased from our literature for obvious reasons that It is not truth and it has been mixed to as an attempt to pollute our rich heritage.
\r\nWe must not stay lazy about this. The theory and Gurbani can never be changed, but the methods used to put that theory into practicality must be improved to suite better to the young generation and todays context.
\r\nBhai Ranjit Singh Dhadrian wale gave this amazing disclosure in Guru manyo granth chetna samagam held at Gurdwara Parmeshar Dwar Sahib Patiala on July 7th, 2017.
Uploaded by on 18.08.2017
- 7 July 2018 Guru Maneyo Granth Chetna Samagam at G Parmeshar Dwar Sahib - Patiala
- 15 to17 June 2018 - Gurudwara Baba Banda Singh Bahadar Sikh Society 31613 South Fraser Way Affotsford BC - V2T1T8
- 2 June 2018 Guru Maneyo Granth Chetna Samagam at G Parmeshar Dwar Sahib - Patiala
- 22 23 24 May 2018 Guru Maneyo Granth Chetna Samagam at Anaj Mandi Raikot Jhila Ludhiana- Punjab
- 10 11 12 April 2018 Guru Maneyo Granth Chetna Samagam at Pind kapur Jhila Jallandhar- Punjab
- 6 7 8 April 2018 Guru Maneyo Granth Chetna Samagam at Panjtur Jhila Moga- Punjab