Janho Jot Na Pucho Jaati | Dhadrian Wale
Shabad Video by Bhai Ranjit Singh Ji Khalsa DhadrianWale.
Guru Manyo Granth Chetna Samagam - Janho Jot Na Pucho JaatiUploaded by on 09.10.2018
- Awsw mhlw 1 ]
- jy dir mWgqu kUk kry mhlI Ksmu suxy ]
- BwvY DIrk BwvY Dky eyk vfweI dyie ]1]
- jwxhu joiq n pUChu jwqI AwgY jwiq n hy ]1] rhwau ]
- Awip krwey Awip kryie ]
- Awip aulwm@y iciq Dryie ]
- jw qUM krxhwru krqwru ]
- ikAw muhqwjI ikAw sMswru ]2]
- Awip aupwey Awpy dyie ]
- Awpy durmiq mnih kryie ]
- gur prswid vsY min Awie ]
- duKu An@yrw ivchu jwie ]3]
- swcu ipAwrw Awip kryie ]
- AvrI kau swcu n dyie ]
- jy iksY dyie vKwxY nwnku AwgY pUC n lyie ]4]3]
Gurbani Shabad Translation
- Aasaa, First Mehl:
- If a beggar cries out at the door, the Master hears it in His Mansion.
- Whether He receives him or pushes him away, it is the Gift of the Lord's Greatness. ||1||
- Recognize the Lord's Light within all, and do not consider social class or status; there are no classes or castes in the world hereafter. ||1||Pause||
- He Himself acts, and He Himself inspires us to act.
- He Himself considers our complaints.
- Since You, O Creator Lord, are the Doer,
- why should I submit to the world? ||2||
- You Yourself created and You Yourself give.
- You Yourself eliminate evil-mindedness;
- by Guru's Grace, You come to abide in our minds,
- and then, pain and darkness are dispelled from within. ||3||
- He Himself infuses love for the Truth.
- Unto others, the Truth is not bestowed.
- If He bestows it upon someone, says Nanak, then, in the world hereafter, that person is not called to account. ||4||3||
More Videos by Bhai Ranjit Singh Khalsa Dhadrianwale
Be as unique as yourself | Bhai Ranjit Singh Dhadrianwale
Request to not give any statement on my behalf | Dhadrian Wale
Guru Gobind Singh - Neele De Shah Aswara | Dhadrian Wale
Just think about this wisdom too | Dhadrian Wale
MH KureshiMuslim Bhaichara Murder o Parcharak Bhupinder Singh Dhadrianwale Assassination Attempt
SHAHEED BHAI RASHPAL SINGH 6 JUNE 2015 Dhadrianwale
The Story of Little Girl Episode 6 | Dhadrian Wale
3 March 2018 - Parmeshar Dwar - Monthly Diwan | Dhadrian Wale
Angg 466 to 476 - Sehaj Pathh Shri Guru Granth Sahib | Dhadrian Wale
Sachyar Sikh Baithe Satgur Paas - Shabad Kirtan | DhadrianWale
Pujariya diyaa moja patshah de naam te | Dhadrian Wale
Ayee te Vekhange Ainway kyo Mareya Phirdai | Bhai Ranjit Singh Dhadrianwale
Full Diwan- Bhadson - Last Day - 13 Jan 2018 | DhadrianWale
Oho Tan Dharam To Jaan Vaar Gaye 31_12_2015 Gwalior Dhadrianwale
DUBBDE PATHRAAN NU TARAN WALEA New Dharna Full HD Dhadrianwale
Anandpur Vich Hola | Bhai Ranjit Singh Dhadrianwale
Raaj leela tere naam banai | Dhadrian Wale
30 Oct 2021 Dhadrianwale Diwan at Gurdwara Parmeshar Dwar Sahib Patiala
Although the height is small but the space is very large Episode 233 | Dhadrian Wale
Angg 256 to 266 - Sehaj Pathh Shri Guru Granth Sahib | Bhai Ranjit Singh Dhadrianwale
Donate for ParmesharDwar
Send your donations for Sewa and Projects being done by ParmesharDwar Gurmat Parchar Charitable Mission. Use the number below to send using PayTM or Google Pay.
Radio Dhadrianwale 24x7
Listen latest kirtan 24x7 by Bhai Ranjit Singh Ji Khalsa Dhadrianwale
Dhadrian wale Mobile Apps
"You have helped to open my eyes"
Thank you Bhai Ranjit Singh Dhadriwale. I have been raised in USA. I was so confused with the Sikh teachings because I didn't understand them. I started listening to you when you came to Yuba City in 2016. The way you teach and preach has helped me so much to learn about the Gurus and Sikhi. Thank you brother for your wisdom and teaching. You have helped to open my eyes. Thank you brother and continue the good work you are doing. We support you!
_ Amandeep Kandola, Californa - USA
Got something to share? Write us now!
Dhadrianwale Kirtan Schedule
- 1 Feb 2020 - Monthy Diwan Gurdwara Parmeshar Dwar Sahib
- 28-30 Jan 2020 MehalKalan - Barnala Samagam - Dhadrianwale
- 8-10Feb2020 - Joga Mansa Samagam - Dhadrianwale
- 3-5Feb2020 Gidirani Lehragaga Samagam - Dhadrianwale
- 23-25Jan2020 Bhawanigarh Samagam - Dhadrianwale
- 18-20Jan2020 Bhadson Patiala Samagam - Dhadrianwale